Sunday, May 29, 2011

FLE Anniversary: Catie & David

Since the Four Leaf Events blog is so new, there are several very special weddings that I did not get to post right after they happened.  Catie and David's wedding was at the top of my list!  This is one of the happiest couples that I have ever worked with (maybe because they had waited about 8 years to finally get married!).  

The couple's very traditional style was a constant theme throughout and reminded me of every young girl's dream.  My favorite touch was the cookie favors.  Catie has always been "famous" for her "Catie Cookies," so it was fitting to for each guest to receive a bag of 2 cookies with a sweet thank you for being a key ingredient in their lives.  Unfortunately the photographer was not willing to supply photographs for my post, so all I have to share is this Instagram'd snapshot of the couple's beautiful smiling faces.

David & Catie
May 29th, 2009


Congratulations on 2 years, Catie and David!!!  Sending lots of love to North Carolina!  
P.S. I accept "Catie Cookies" any day of the week! =)  


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...