Wednesday, March 30, 2016

The Four Leaf Story



What’s in a name, really? Well, in our case, so much! If you’ve ever wondered why we’re called Four Leaf Events, then read on…

My love for the symbol of the four leaf clover began when I was engaged to my husband. We started sharing more about each other’s family history and I learned of his family’s close Irish heritage. My husband gave me a gold four leaf clover pendent necklace as a way to connect me to my new family.

Aside from the fact that I’m totally smitten with what this kind gesture symbolized, I also love what the points of the four leaf clover stand for: faith, hope, love and luck. I believe it takes a bit of all of these to pull off a successful wedding. So, I found it fitting for a wedding planner’s company name to represent these attributes. 

Then it goes a little further to 1 Corinthians 13, a very popular scripture reading at weddings, but one that speaks so much truth. In the thirteenth verse Paul writes: “And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.” Four Leaf Events is focused on the faith, hope and love connecting the bride and groom in their marriage. And when it comes to making it through the wedding day without a hitch, we will be your lucky charm!

with love, 

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...